Friday, January 27, 2012

A GIRL COULD GET USED TO THIS.










Wow. Okay, no, I didn't get to eat all that. But in my dreams, I gobble down every last bit of those bursting tarts and cute, poofy creme puffs. In real life I just lurked around the display, drooling, and taking these pictures while the cafe employees pretended not to think I was strange. I ended up ordering a chocolate, praline, hazelnut, something-or-other-deliciousness creme puff that plopped it's contents mostly all over my face. It was incredible.

I'm happy to discover that the dessert in Singapore is so fantastic! And everywhere. And even though I want to try it all, I think I'll just try to make my rounds to a few of these top ten.

2 comments:

  1. holy cow! that all looks so yummmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I have the will power to resist all that goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...