Monday, January 30, 2012

PRETTY PALES.


1 > baskets of quartz spheres  2 > candy-colored tiles  3 > the sweetest garage


Suuuper girly color time over here. Not sure what's going on, but I can't get enough of these sugary shades right now. Maybe all of those desserts are just getting to me... Well, I found a good art supply shop here in Singapore. And it's called Art Friend! How cute is that? I rushed over there this evening (remember, it's Monday night here,  American friends) to grab some more paint, good paper, and colored pencils. Got home and realized that in my hurry I ended up with watercolor pencils. Whups! Anyone out there use them? Could be fun. I'm going to let these colors inspire me, and see what happens. 

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...