Thursday, June 9, 2011

YOU ARE HERE.




Well, we’re finally in Denver after our hillbilly move! We packed up my studio, some clothes, and our camping gear and set out to make the cross-country move from DC.  We drove through some gorgeous territory, dried up Texan towns, as well as a few areas devastated by natural disasters. I’d never seen the wreckage from a tornado, or the aftermath of flooding in person before and it was truly unbelievable… On a brighter note, Stu got his Waffle House fix at a location that braved the storm and we both had an amazing time with an old friend (and a lot of new ones!) during our stay in the awesome Austin, TX!!!

Now that we’re here and we’re all settled in I figured this would be the perfect time to start my blog. For those of you who don’t know, Stuart accepted an internship here in Denver for the summer and I decided to join him. I’m from Colorado and jumped at the opportunity to be near family, friends and the mountains again. Not to mention, I get the summer off! Well, sort of – I’ll be taking tons of photos, making paintings, prints, stationery, taking a few sewing classes and doing whatever arty/crafty things I feel inspired to do! This blog will be a great place for me to track my inspirations and projects... and, fingers crossed, some finished work to be proud of! So here we go…















Photos via Me and (1, 2, 3, 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...