Friday, September 23, 2011

INCLUSIONS.




It's been raining off an on all day here. Hopefully that means more pretty mushrooms growing all over our wooden steps and in the park down the road... I failed to get any good pictures last time they were around. But, I did snag all of these little gems the other day while I was wandering around the trail behind our house. I'll use them as inclusions in the handmade paper we've been working on a Pyramid. (Sorry for the grainy photos. These were taken at night and I have to refuse the harsh flash on my camera, but you get the idea.) They are all currently being smashed in between a heavy stack of Stu's law school books to prep them for being added to some handmade paper! Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...